Monday, February 16, 2015

Playing catch up

Hi pretty people!! 
Everything is going really well here in the NYC. Despite how COLD IT IS! Oh my goodness. I'm from Utah so I know cold...I am no stranger to snow and chill. But the WIND in New York City is SHOCKING! Last night walking home from work I thought my face was actually going to freeze off. It's INSANE! So today, after going to my meeting this morning, I'm probably not going to leave the confines of my cozy room the rest of the day. 

I honestly am loving my life. I have a lot of things to stress about, but despite all of that I don't know if I've ever been this happy and pumped about life. I LOVE my new apartment and living with Yo, Sean and Taylor is seriously such a blessing. I'm taking a Resident Director class and this past week I got to sing and do a scene from Kinky Boots for DB Bonds! I also had two great auditions this week AND signed my paperwork for my new job at Unity Yoga

I had a marvelous Love day in NYC! I woke up and was spoiled by Sean and Taylor with some treats and brunch at our favorite Harlem spot Lido

Then I went to work at Kinky and after I went to Empanada Mama with my dearest Hillary! My first time ever eating Empanadas....SO GOOD! And cheap! Then after that we went to see CABARET! It was truly incredible. It was one of those shows where after I saw it I honestly didn't know what to say about it. It really made me think and is such a brilliant show. The set, lights, music, choreo and all of the performances were absolutely stunning. I was a very lucky lady on Valentines day.

This week I get to see my JOSH! He gets into town on Thursday and I am so excited to paint the town red with him! :) This week I also get to perform for the RD of Matilda! 

I hope all of you have had a wonderful week. Kiki also got a nice little valentine from Sean and Taylor...don't think she liked it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment