Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Welcome to the Renaissance

Friends! 
I have been going crazy. There is something I have been wanting to do for about three months now and I was waiting for the right time to do it. So last week...I finally decided to just seize the day.

I CUT OFF ALL MY HAIR
So not all of my hair. But I did cut off ten inches! I feel like a BRAND NEW WOMAN! I went to the cutest salon in Brooklyn that I absolutely love. Sara June is one of my favorite ladies. Not only do I go to her because her talent is worth the trip to Brooklyn, but she is also such a cool chick. It's so nice to get away from life and sit in a chair and have someone take care of you and chat with you. I will ALWAYS go to Sara June to get my hair did. And you should too.

I also got the chance to see a couple of shows over the past few weeks. My rockstar roomie Oyoyo was cast in The Book of Mormon as the vacation swing for all three productions (Broadway & 2 National Tours). She has been on the past week and I HAD to see her. I also felt it was my duty as a Utahn to FINALLY see this show. I was so proud of her. She is seriously a ROCKSTAR. This show is hilarious and sweet and Gavin Creel is AMAZING. 
My dear friend Tim Reed is working on SOMETHING ROTTEN on Broadway (I know my friends are amazing) and I was lucky enough to see it with my sweet friend Shae who was visiting. 
This. Show. Is. Hilarious
And smart.
And inspiring.
I want to see this show seven more times. 
And I hope it wins the Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment