Monday, March 16, 2015

Yes Please

One cool thing about living in New York is that you live in a city that people want to come to visit! We've had many visitors in the last two months: Ally Berry, BJ Whimpey, Trent Cox, Katie Jones, Kelcee Toyn, Tasha Kunzler, Josh Valdez and Sam Cook. Tonight we welcome two new visitors to share The Leaky Cauldron (our apartment) with....Lauren Rathbun and Stewart Fullerton. I cannot wait to have these goofy girls with us. It truly is like a little piece of home is with us.



People visiting also gives me a chance to see shows! Like THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME, which is one of the best plays I have ever seen. I could truly see it 5 more times. 
Life is great! I am busy trying to find a full time job! I have had three interviews in the last four days! So we will see if something awesome comes out of that.

I have also recently started working out at MFF!!! I LOVE IT. I have lost an inch from working and I've TOTALLY changed my diet. It honestly hasn't been that difficult, you just find healthy foods that you like. 
I've also discovered a love for cooking. It's so much fun to find recipes on pinterest and see how it turns out! 

Also read this.

I also started re-watching One Tree Hill and it's taking me back to Junior High days.
That Peyton + Lucas love is all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment