Thursday, January 15, 2015

Growing

I've just come home from class and am on an absolute high from it. It's nights like tonight where I feel so happy/lucky/excited/energized/STOKED to be living in New York freakin' City. It's pretty cool.


I can't really put into words what happened in that class room for me tonight. But damn. It was wonderful. 
I'm also excited because some Salt Lake City BABES are coming to visit us next week! 
Ally Berry & Trent Cox get here on Wednesday
and miss Katie Jones gets here on Thursday. It's going to be amazing. And I'm gonna love having a little piece of home here with me. Even though...now that I live with the boys I have a little piece of home with me always :) 

Also...if you haven't tried chili on pizza...maybe you should.

So I work for a company called Broadway Merchandising, we sell merchandise at Kinky Boots, On The Town, Pippin (which is now closed), and we just started selling for this Off-Broadway show called Nevermore at New World Stages. It's all about Edgar Allen Poe and I'm working it all day Saturday so hopefully I'll get to see it. It looks amazing. I love the whole vibe at New World Stages...it's just full of art and creative people and I love that.

Click here to check it out.

After this wonderful day I'm settling down into my comfortable cozy new room with my kiki, some wine and Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce.

Night world || xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment