Monday, March 17, 2014

Lots o' theatre

I had my first rehearsal for 4000 MILES last night and I am getting even MORE excited about this show.
Please come see it! 
Call 801.363.7522 for tickets before they sell out!!
(Because they probably will)

This weekend was a pretty good one. Sometimes...okay a lot of the time I'm a major homebody. That's one thing I really miss about having roommates. When you have roomies you are more likely to go out and do things with them. To make plans or to hang out with each other at home. But without roommates...I tend to hop into my sweat pants after work and chill. Which, honestly, is a good thing for me. But I'm trying not to be TOO much of a homebody and get out and do things. So on Friday I went on a wonderful bike ride. The weather was perfect and I was trying to channel my inner Bec. 
Then on Saturday I had rehearsal! Sunday was a splendid day. I went to brunch with a dear friend and his wife. I have missed Mr. Shenefelt very much. He was always someone at Weber who I knew was in my corner. Thanks for  always being a great friend to be Shene, and seeing me in my darkest times and helping me out of it. After that Miss Fullerton and I went to Park City and hung out before seeing My Fair Lady at the Egyptian. Going into this I was a little...apprehensive. Because I had only seen this show once before and HATED it. So I figured I just didn't like this show...well I couldn't have been more wrong because I LOVED it. Seriously. If you can go to Park City and see this show. First of all my dear Ashley is the PERFECT Eliza Doolittle. Second of all my dear Jon McBride lights up every stage he walks on. It was just all around a great production and I highly recommend it.

Oh and I learned that I'm a Cancer with Aquarius moon and Gemini ascendant. 
If you were interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment